Booking Terms & Conditions
- Courses cannot be run for anyone under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied throughout the course by a parent or legal guardian.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the full course fee has been received.
- Any changes by the customer less than two weeks before the course start date will be subject to an amendment administration fee of £15/day changed.
- If you cancel your course less than two weeks prior to the start date and that place cannot be filled you will be liable for the full course fee.
- We recommend that you take out personal accident cover, cancellation and curtailment insurance.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that courses run we will notify you of cancellation as soon as possible where we believe there is reasonable grounds due to dangerous or unsuitable conditions.
- In the event of cancellation by us for the above reasons you will be a offered a choice of a full refund or an alternative date for the course.
- All bookings are made on the basis that customers will strictly observe the safety instructions given by More than Mountains staff. If you choose to ignore the safety instructions given by our staff you do so at your own risk.
- More than Mountains reserve the right to exclude customers from activities they are not adequately prepared for or not fit enough for and where their involvement may jeopardize their own, other customers’ or the instructor’s safety. No refund will be made to clients excluded on these grounds.
- The customer is responsible for all equipment issued during the course and More than Mountains reserves the right to charge for any equipment that is lost or misused.
- More than Mountains accepts no liability for customers’ personal property lost or damaged during a course.
- Participation in adventurous activities entails some risk of injury. All staff employed by the company are trained and appropriately qualified to run courses and will at all times proceed in a manner to limit the risk of injury. However, customers need to accept that accidents and injuries can happen.